Roasted pumpkin seeds are a Halloween tradition in this house. Every year I roast all the seeds and then eat them until my stomach hurts!!!!! I’ve been known to get extra pumpkins simply for the seeds.
- Preheat oven to HOT like 200 C
- Gut a pumpkin and get as many of the seeds as you can.
- Rinse in a collander and pat dry as much as possible.
- Spread seeds out on a baking tray and lash some salt onto them.
- Roast in the oven until crisp to your liking…give them a shake/ flip a few times so they cook easily.
Eat until you can’t stop!